Thursday, March 23, 2017

Update: News, A Book Trailer, and More!


Hello everyone! I hope your week have been less stressful than mine. And that you have read lots of good books! I have an assortment of topics to cover today:

#1) I'm taking a week long hiatus over spring break as I am going to the Caribbean! So I'll be even more absent than normal from the blog and social media.


#2) When I come back I'll be back to blogging and I have some awesome reviews scheduled to go up next month! Yay! 

I am also trying to keep up with my Goodreads goal and I've been reading a lot lately! I've just finished Hunted. It was okay but not as amazing as I'd hoped. 


#3) Earlier this week I got an exciting email from Quirk Books! The Geekerella official book trailer is here! Check is out on hypable. Also, a very well known you-tuber makes a cameo in it! I really, really loved this book and my review will be up soon. 


I hope y'all are doing well. Read any amazing books lately? (Maybe recommend me some good beach/vacation reads!)  

See you in a week!

 Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment