Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feature and Follow #11


Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

What a hard question! There are so many wonderful bloggers I would like to meet!

Okay, the blog I always read, even when I wasn't a blogger, is The Starry-Eyed Revue which is hosted by Jen and now Mendy! I always love reading their posts which are fun and shows their great personalities. 

Also, after I began blogging, I found Anahera Reads, which is hosted by Ana, and also Starbucks and Books Obsession, which is hosted by Chelsea! They are both great bloggers! 

There are so many I could name... but these are the top of my list!

I always love to meet more awesome bloggers! So thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. It's good to see you read blogs before you began blogging. New bloglovin follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to name everyone! Really I would love to meet everyone I follow at some point!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you read blogs before you started blogging. I did the same thing, it's a great way to grab ideas after blogs you admire!

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've returned the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Glad to see all the blog love this week!

    Old Follower here!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by, to say thanks for your visit this week!

    ReplyDelete