Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout of Books: Days 4 and 5

Updates! (I am loving this Read-a-thon!)

Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I have read 2 books over the last few days, finished 100 pages of one (Atone), and am like 12 pages into another two. They have all been pretty awesome reads, I shot through Six Months Later. And I am dying for Ignite Me. Atone was such an awesome kind-of fairytale retelling with great characters. It is highly recommended!

Page Count
Six Months Later: 325
Atone: 100ish (already started)
Unravel Me: 461 
Total:  886

BOOKS FINISHED:

CURRENTLY READING:

I basically read the whole day... However I did have a friend come over tonight! She's awesome because she's okay with me blogging while she reads! (Right now it is 52 Reasons to Hate My Father) Also, I'm stuck in a toss-up for which book I should FULLY read next. I've started both the Promise of Amazing and EarthBound. 

Are you participating in Bout of Books? How are you liking it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment