Monday, August 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #18

Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting

So, my "X" setting is going to be... "School" settings. 

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish




1. Harry Potter
The seven wonderful books of Hogwarts. I am so original!


2. Hex Hall
This has got to be one of my favorite paranormal books of all time. The series is light, fun, but  can have a serious undertone. The school, Hecate Hall, is totally awesome too!


3. Vampire Academy
The title kind of speaks for itself... anyway this series is amazing once you get past the beginning!


5. Percy Jackson
Camp Half Blood counts! No one is allowed to disagree...


6. Etiquette and Espionage
The book was so cute and original!


And, now I am switching to CASTLE settings. 

7. Alanna
Setting: The castle where the heroine trains to become the first lady knight. How awesome is that?


8. Throne of Glass
Read the book now if you haven't already! The story is that good.


9 comments:

  1. Harry Potter is one of the best series set in schools. From my childhood I'd also pick the Mallory Towers series by Enid Blyton, and I'd stick Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld in there too.

    Great list!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I love Percy Jackson, Hex Hall and Harry Potter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is an amazing series that's set in a school. Like Sarah, I used to love Mallory Towers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I love HP, VA and Percy, although I have yet to finish that one :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Harry Potter, Vampire Academy and Etiquette & Espionage! I loved all these books! Nice list!

    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too got a school setting for my TTT :)Harry Potter and Vampire Academy are in my list too! Great list!

    My TTT @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Hex Hall and Harry Potter, I can't believe I forgot Harry Potter on my list today!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry Potter is a double bonus pick. I mean, they go to school in a castle. Two birds with one stone, haha. Great list.

    New GFC follower

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! AHH, Throne of Glass <3

    New GFC/Bloglovin follower.

    Here’s my TTT

    Stop by my giveaway if you have a moment!

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete