Friday, April 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Hosted by the wonderful Tynga's Reviews


Don't You Wish
Article 5
Bewitching Season
Poison
Also Known As
Going Vintage
Falling Kingdoms
You Look Different in Real Life
The Collector
Onyx
Crewel
Deity

Wow... What a haul! I got to go to Powells and also finally got a shipment from amazon! I cannot wait to read all of Jennifer L Arementrouts books. I have so been waiting for Apollyon! I have already read both Article 5 and Bewitching Season. They were pretty awesome. Right now I am reading Also Known As.

Anyway, I hope all of you had a great week in books! Hope to see your posts soon. See you soon! By the way, does anyone have any recommendations for what I should read next?

What did you get this week? :)





10 comments:

  1. That is an awesome haul! :)

    I got mostly eBooks this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a LOT of books!! Yay! Hope you enjoy JLA's books! I love her stuff!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! you got a lot of great books this week. Article 5 looks really good! Can't wait to see what you think of it :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day of Doom! (The 6th book of the Cahills vs. Vespers series) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got so many good ones! What a fun haul! Hope you enjoy all of them!!!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Going Vintage and Article 5. I just finished reading You Look Different in Real Life and really enjoyed it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope you enjoy all of your new books :)
    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My STS / Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also Known As and Going Vintage both look adorable. Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, awesome haul! I'm so jealous of Poison, Also KNown As, and Going Vintage! Happy reading :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great assortment of books. I thought Also Known As was the funniest book I have read in quite a while. I hope you are enjoying it. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Great haul! Awesome books. NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete