Monday, April 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger 


Well, this one might not mean much, considering I have only been blogging 3 months... nevertheless here I go!


1. Alanna. I read this book 3 years ago when a Borders employee recommended it to me! (Oh no. Now I am thinking of Borders. How could you abandon me???) I am so glad I took her advice. This is the book that got me interested in YA!

2. Harry Potter. Hem Hem. Who couldn't read this and not be addicted to reading afterwards??? Actually, don't answer that, as I know plenty. But still... (I went through great lengthens to read it too, I borrowed it from a friend and snuck it into the house against my mom's wishes!)

3. Hex Hall. Archer. Swoon.  The story is laugh-out-loud funny with a kick-ass protagonist! Sophie knows how to make me smile.

4. I'd tell You I Love You But Then I'd have to Kill You. All girl spy school? Need I
say anything else?


5. Any book by Sharon Creech. Is this cheating. Oh well, I notice almost all bloggers chaet sometimes on TTT. Aren't Creeches book just wonderfully funny and heartwarming? My favorite is either Absolutley Normal Chaos or Heartbeat

6. Dragon Slippers. This is not a well known one, but I absolutely cherish my copy! I <3 dragons!

7. Throne of Glass.  Lady Assassin put in a contest to be the King's right hand royal killer. It was so intriguing!

8.Percy Jackson. My love for Rick Riordan knows no bounds!


What's on your list? Link me up!


8 comments:

  1. Great List!! Hex Hall would have been on my list, but since it was on last weeks list and considering I can't remember if I read before starting my blog. It got left out.
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I also have Harry Potter on my list and I almost added Percy, but I went with a different Riordan book instead. I read Throne of Glass and Hex Hall after I started blogging, but I love both of them!

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! The only one on your list that I've read was Harry Potter. Great list though!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alanna - such a great character and a fabulous series! I also love The Lightning Thief, so good!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of The HP series too. Awesome list :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks - Throne of Glass is sitting on my shelf, dying to be read. Glad to hear you're a fan of Ally Carter, too. She's the best! =)

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alanna, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Dragon Slippers- Absolutely 100% awesome! I also cherish and have read my copy of The Unwanteds about a million times! But if you dont have an imagination, dont read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, City of Bones and now the Unwanteds! I keep remembering books I need to add to the list!

      Delete