Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
Hosted by Broke and the Bookish
Well, this one might not mean much, considering I have only been blogging 3 months... nevertheless here I go!
1. Alanna. I read this book 3 years ago when a Borders employee recommended it to me! (Oh no. Now I am thinking of Borders. How could you abandon me???) I am so glad I took her advice. This is the book that got me interested in YA!
2. Harry Potter. Hem Hem. Who couldn't read this and not be addicted to reading afterwards??? Actually, don't answer that, as I know plenty. But still... (I went through great lengthens to read it too, I borrowed it from a friend and snuck it into the house against my mom's wishes!)
3. Hex Hall.
4. I'd tell You I Love You But Then I'd have to Kill You. All girl spy school? Need I
say anything else?
5. Any book by Sharon Creech. Is this cheating. Oh well, I notice almost all bloggers chaet sometimes on TTT. Aren't Creeches book just wonderfully funny and heartwarming? My favorite is either Absolutley Normal Chaos or Heartbeat
6. Dragon Slippers. This is not a well known one, but I absolutely cherish my copy! I <3 dragons!
7. Throne of Glass. Lady Assassin put in a contest to be the King's right hand royal killer. It was so intriguing!
8.Percy Jackson. My love for Rick Riordan knows no bounds!