Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #7

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

Well, I just finished Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (Awesome book!), so I'll use this for my example!

One of my favorite scenes was where Mallory decides to start a pep club, as it was a part of this old list her grandmother made. Almost everyone is against the (kinda lame) idea, except for her ex's cousin. This scene was pretty funny, as Mallory is sure he is a jerk and isn't sure why he is helping her.

So what is a fail/fun scene in the book you are reading now?



And don't forget to check out my 99 followers giveaway, yeah!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun read!

    New follower via GFC :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of this one! Thanks for sharing.
    New follower.
    ~Summer
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through!

    New Bloglovin follower. :)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the cover, the book's title and it sounds fun!

    Hopping through.

    Newish and old follower.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answer although I have not read the book. Here's my FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems interesting, I'll have to add that to my to-read list.
    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower and I love what you're reading :)

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete