Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11



I got a huge haul this week! Also, I am currently in Texas visiting my family so I might have forgotten some...

Bought (in print):


The 5th Wave
Valkyrie Rising
The School for Good and Evil
The Indigo Spell
School Spirits
The Beautiful and The Cursed



For Review (in print):


Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
(My first print arc! Thank you Firstreads and Harperteen!)

Freebie (ebook):

I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler

Note: I do no know how long this sale is, although I am guessing it ends next week sometime!


Did you add any good books to your pile this week? Link me up to your haul!


And, please check out my 150 follower giveaway, if you get the chance! I think it is ending in about a week and a half!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have a nice haul. I've been seeing the 5th Wave everywhere and I am itching to get it. I hope it's wonderful and thanks for stopping by !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet haul, Emily! :) I'm looking forward to your thoughts on The School for Good and Evil. It looks cute!

    Also, this is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh very nice! Seeing lots of The 5th Wave! Got to find out what this one's about now! Loooooved The Indigo Spell! By far my fave in the series so to date!

    School Spirits was pretty good! Enjoyed Izzie and her world. Still have to read The Beautiful and the Cursed as well! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice assortment. I liked The Indigo Spell and have The 5th Wave on my TBR mountain. Please come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. Happy reading! Happy memorial day! :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for The Indigo Spell. Love Richelle Mead! Also, I got The 5th Wave in this week too! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 5th Wave sounds so amazing! I've been seeing it everywhere I look lately. I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. School Spirits and the Beautiful and the Cursed look like fantastic books!!!!
    And i've heard some mixed things about the Fifth Wave, but I hope you like it :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your first print ARC :D Great haul!

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for your first ARC! :) I've heard good things about Another Little Piece. And I personally loved The 5th Wave, Valkyrie Rising, and The Beautiful and the Cursed. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete