Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #9


Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnson



Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft.

FROZEN is the first in a trilogy and is set to release in September of 2013..


This is not much a synopsis, I know, but Frozen sound so intriguing! Plus isn't that cover gorgeous?  I love how they have the dragon for the O, and the water effect with the girl, submerged except for her face.


I do love a good fantasy...  I can't wait for Frozen's release.

What are you waiting on this week?


And, please, please, please check out the 150 followers giveaway! There will be two winners that get to choose a book from the pile.


20 comments:

  1. I'm excited for this one as well. The cover is so eerie, I love it!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The cover is officially awesome!

      Delete
  2. Nice! Been seeing this one quite a bit lately! The cover is very awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this one too Emily Anne! I'm pretty much sold based on the pretty cover, but the mini-blurb has me super intrigued as well. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this one. I'm really excited about it. Great pick and I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks EPIC. Great pick!

    -Brad @ BookYAReview

    My WoW

    (new follower, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for drawing my attention to this really interesting sounding book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds incredibly good! Love the concept, haven't read many books featuring an ice age type catastrophe. Thanks for sharing!
    My Wow Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this one! I got lucky and got the manuscript so yay for being your WoW pick! I loved the world she created.

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited for this one, too. The premise does sound interesting (even if it is short) and I do love how the dragons are forming the O. Great pick!
    New follower via GFC. I'd love it if you'd follow back.
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that looks so good! I will have to add it to my list. Thanks for sharing. Happy Reading!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I hadn't heard of this one before! It does sound intriguing, paired with a gorgeous cover. Great pick! I'm definitely adding it on my tbr on GR.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds really good. There was another book that came out a year or so ago with a similar concept but I can't remember the name. This time I know to add it to Goodreads right away! Thanks for sharing-- and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is the first I've heard of this one and it sounds fantastic!! I'm definitely intrigued, as well! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my post earlier and apologies for the lateness of this reply!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds pretty interesting! Kind of like a post-apocalyptic fantasy! I haven't seen that combination before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I look forward to your review of this one. I think I will wait until then to decide if it's worth reading. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to read this one,this is neverwinter astral diamond my style,and that looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete