Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Advice Needed! Help!

So, this will be an extremely short post. (If I can call even grace this jumble of words with the title.) In reality, this is more of a cry for help.

The Question: Are there any really good e-books that are under three dollars?

I have three dollars left on a gift card, and I would like a book worth the last bit of money in the book bank. Also, I thought, that after I have answers, I would post the books and recommenders below in this post as a reminder next time I need go e-book shopping!

Thank you to anyone who answers! You are awesome!

8 comments:

  1. There are TONS! What store is it to? If it is Amazon or B&N you can look up their top e-books listing and a bunch of them will be under $3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Angelfall yet? It is 3.99$ but it is fantastic!

    Ashley@The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I read and really enjoyed Angelfall. I can't wait for the second book :) Thanks Ashley!

      Delete
  3. Anything by Leigh Talbert Moore or Sanctum by Sarah Fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked up the author and Sanctum. All the books look really good! Is there a particular Moore you enjoy? Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Letters To Nowhere by Julie Cross! It is flipping fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The book looks amazing! I will definitely read it soon :)

      Delete