Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books: Day One

Updates! (I read two books!)

Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Okay... wait for it... I read *doing math* .... I read 952 pages yesterday! That was way more than I was expecting. Thankfully, I read two amazing books!


Here is my review of Fangirl! (Fresh from this morning!)

I will read less on Tuesday, so it is good I am banking up pages!
If you are participating in the read-a-thon, how was your first day?

-Emily 

2 comments:

  1. Wow,...just wow. I'm completely impressed! I didn't think it was possible to read that many pages in a day. Congrats!
    And if you loved Grave Mercy, you will love Dark Triumph even more!! It's amazing! I can't wait for the third one to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never read that many pages in one day! Congrats! I can't wait to start Grave Mercy, this cover is soo beautiful. Good luck with your readathon!

    ReplyDelete