Friday, August 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #22


This is the "I worship Powells" edition of STS. I arrived at the bookstore, turned in some used books, and got EIGHTY FIVE dollars in store credit. Yay!
Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Bought:

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Outpost by Ann Aguirre 
Sanctum by Sarah Fine
Scarlet by A.C Gaughen
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea byApril Genevieve Tucholke
(Signed!!!)
Tiger's Destiny by Collen Houck

For Review:


Fake ID by Lamar Giles
Find Me by Romily Bernard
(Thanks to HarperCollins and Edelweiss.)
These books sound so awesome!  Also I have already read and loved Find Me, but forgot to put it in last week's STS! So, here it is!

How was your haul this week?

9 comments:

  1. Awesome selection of YA books....Looks like you got a lot of good books. Heard really good things about Sanctum. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to start Razorland series by Ann McGuire, it sounds really good. You're so lucky to get a signed copy of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea!! Enjoy your new books :)

    My book haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Signed books!! Congrats!!

    I LOVED Alice in Zombieland, hope you do too! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SANCTUM!!!! That's one of my very favorites!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm so jealous of your copy of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that lovely pile! Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for store credit! I finished Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea yesterday, it is one of the creepiest books I've ever read. Totally weird.

    Hope you enjoy them! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul. I hope you enjoy Alice in Zombieland - I thought it was okay but zombies aren't my thing!

    Here's my round-up of the week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you've got Tiger's Destiny! I love that series and can't wait for them to finally make the movie - if it ever gets made that is *fingers crossed*!

    And everyone had been talking about Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, hopefully it's as good as it sounds! Happy reading :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete