Thursday, November 28, 2013

Current Updates

Hi! I just wanted to write up a quick post updating you on bookish things I want to talk about! Let's get started:

The books I've read this week:


So, I have read The Fiery Heart (5 Stars), Just a Little Series (2.5 Stars), and Eversea (3 Stars). My enjoyment of the books is very varied. I loved Fiery Heart, I didn't really like Just a Little Series, and Eversea was is in the middle!

I am currently reading The Raven Boys and Darkest Fear. And I am just about to start reading Poison Princess. I hope I enjoy the book!!!


NaNoWriMo?

Also, I (sadly) did not participate in NaNoWriMo this November. However, I might try to finish a novel in December during Winter break. I'll have my own little quiet NaNoWriMo-ish challenge. Are any of you participating in NaNoWriMo this November?

And, lastly, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for reading my updates!
Happy reading!

 Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment