What are your top three book pet hates?
- Mid-series cover changes that poison my pretty bookshelf organization. (See the Burn for Burn change below. *cringes*)
- Insta-love that makes me gag.
- Books that have the author or series's name bigger that the title!
Describe your perfect reading spot.
A quiet, private room where I can move around. I like to read upside down, in the splits, on the floor, flopped on the bed, on my dog... you get the picture.
Tell us three bookish confessions.
- I dog-ear my books. *hides* Normally, I hate causing "damage" to my books. I never bend spines and generally treat books like glass. However, I like dog-earing and it never seems to bother me like it does other people :)
- I tend to buy books, read them, and then get rid of them! I actually REALLY like this way of keeping my shelves uncrowded! That said, I always feel ridiculous buying books only to sell them at Powells if I didn't enjoy them.
- I lose bookmarks all the time. Apparently, I have a magical gift at making bookmarks turn invisible.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
A few days ago, City of Heavenly Fire had me bawling! Before that, I cried during Plain Kate, Rose Under Fire, and Bunheads. What? I'm an emotional reader.
How many books are on your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table so I'll just count the books laying about my room. There are three in total: Reborn, The Assassin's Blade, and Honor's Knight.
I'll tag some bloggers in part two which will go up Wednesday! :) Thanks for reading!!!