Monday, June 16, 2014

The Book Blogger Test: Part One

Hello lovely readers! Recently, I have been tagged to do The Book Book Blogger test by the amazing Ana @ Read Me Away! Without further ado, let me answer some bookish questions!

What are your top three book pet hates?

  1. Mid-series cover changes that poison my pretty bookshelf organization. (See the Burn for Burn change below. *cringes*)
  2. Insta-love that makes me gag.
  3. Books that have the author or series's name bigger that the title!

Describe your perfect reading spot.

A quiet, private room where I can move around. I like to read upside down, in the splits, on the floor, flopped on the bed, on my dog... you get the picture. 

Tell us three bookish confessions.
  1. I dog-ear my books. *hides* Normally, I hate causing "damage" to my books. I never bend spines and generally treat books like glass. However, I like dog-earing and it never seems to bother me like it does other people :)
  2. I tend to buy books, read them, and then get rid of them! I actually REALLY like this way of keeping my shelves uncrowded! That said, I always feel ridiculous buying books only to sell them at Powells if I didn't enjoy them.
  3. I lose bookmarks all the time. Apparently, I have a magical gift at making bookmarks turn invisible.
When was the last time you cried during a book?

A few days ago, City of Heavenly Fire had me bawling! Before that, I cried during Plain Kate, Rose Under Fire, and Bunheads. What? I'm an emotional reader.


How many books are on your bedside table?

I don't have a bedside table so I'll just count the books laying about my room. There are three in total: Reborn, The Assassin's Blade, and Honor's Knight.


I'll tag some bloggers in part two which will go up Wednesday! :) Thanks for reading!!! 


 Post Signature

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your top three book pet hates. I can't stand it when the cover changes in the middle of a series. That happened to me once in a ten book series and I was very frustrated. Although, I eventually got over it. City of Heavenly Fire made me cry too. It was such a fantastic finale :)

    ReplyDelete