Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Currently Reading (And I'm... Back!)

I'm back from my week-log camp! I had a blast. Yoga, archery, 8 mile hikes, zumba, creek walks, campfire, smores... :D However, after I came back home I got pretty sick. I've spent the last few days watching Harry Potter and Disney movies under a warm blanket!

Also, while I was gone, I read The 100 (2 stars) and Things I Can't Forget (4 stars). Despite the fact I disliked The 100, I might still attempt to watch the TV series. I originally wasn't going to, but then I heard a spoiler about the show that really intrigued me!



I plan on reading The Kiss of Deception, Midnight Thief, and Queen of the Tearling next. Time for an unintentional fantasy kick! (By the time you see this, I am probably in the middle of reading The Kiss of Deception!) Also, I just received these novels and they are so, so GORGEOUS in person. I hope I love the insides of the books as much as the outsides :)


I'll be back to posting on my regular schedule since I'm back in town...

Thanks for reading! What books have you finished lately? Or which books are you planning to start?
 Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment