Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Where Am I? (+ Travel TBR)


By the time you're reading this I will be on a plane. (And very tired!)

So, for the next two-ish weeks I will be traveling to Boston and England to check out colleges (or *ahem* universities). I'm really excited but a little nervous.

I can't believe I am so close to being an adult. It's absolutely unbelievable... but I am so stoked to check out schools. Therefore, I won't be blogging or replying to comments etc. as much. :(

But, don't worry... with all the planes, trains, and metro rides I'm sure I will be doing plenty of reading!

Here's the books I'm bringing with me: 


Of course, I also have the habit of buying books in the airport and at any and all bookstores I pass by... especially when I'm taking long trips. So I might come back with more than this??

Bye! I'll be back soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment