Friday, July 13, 2018

I'm Back!


I'm back from my trip to visit colleges! There were definitely colleges I loved and others that I axed off the list. I have to now start thinking about applying and writing my essays. Isn't that strange?

Sadly, I only managed to read like 2.5 books on my trip. Although, I also journaled everyday, walked a lottttttt, and took notes on prospective schools. So, it was a pretty productive venture.

Here's what I read on my trip:


When Dimple Met Rishi was cute, and I love the author (I stalk her on twitter), but I definitely had a few issues. I'll do a review soon and try to articulate my thoughts.

The Idiot, however, was absolutely amazing. Elif Batuman is an author to watch for sure. I'll definitely have a review for this since I cannot stop thinking about it.

So, what's next? I have my home studio ballet intensive to look forward to (along with the regular 5 days/week of classes all summer), a week-long family trip, college prep and extended essay writing, and hopefully lots more reading!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment