Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #5

THIS WEEK I AM WAITING ON...


The Originals by Cat Patrick

A riveting new story from Cat Patrick, author of Forgotten and Revived.

 17-year-olds Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey Best grew up as identical triplets... until they discovered a shocking family secret. They're actually closer than sisters, they're clones.

Hiding from a government agency that would expose them, the Best family appears to consist of a single mother with one daughter named Elizabeth. Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey take turns going to school, attending social engagements, and a group mindset has always been a de facto part of life...

 Then Lizzie meets Sean Kelly, a guy who seems to see into her very soul. As their relationship develops, Lizzie realizes that she's not a carbon copy of her sisters; she's an individual with unique dreams and desires, and digging deeper into her background, Lizzie begins to dismantle the delicate balance of an unusual family that only science could have created.
Doesn't this book seem very creepy/heartwarming??? I hope it will be an interesting! It seems surreal to grow up living with clones of yourself. I just hope Cat Patrick can pull it off beautifully.

What are you waiting on? Link me up!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Saw this one at another blog today!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by Cat Patrick! It does sound sort of heartwarming. I hope you get to read it soon! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds slightly thrilling with a touch of heartwarming love. With a spice of danger thrown into the mix. Creepy there is not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat Patrick is one of my favorite authors because she always writes stories that no one else can imagine. I am excited to get this book so i like your WoW a lot!!!

    -New GFC Follower
    My WoW :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I'm really excited about this one, too. Triplets who are clones. Um, yes, please.
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it sounds like a combination of both.. I know I'd be a little too creeped out if there was a clone of mine walking around. I still read it though because anything creepy is worth a read!!

    My My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete