Friday, May 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6

Check out Tynga's Reviews!

For Review:

The Faerie Prince
The Faerie Guardian
Holding On and Letting Go
Guardian of the Realm
I am so excited to read these!


                                 

Borrowed:

Twin Tastrophe 
 The Bat Pack
Thank you Sadie! We both love these fun books :)


 

Bought:

Lock and Key
Jellicoe Road
Got them used at my local bookstore for a sweet deal!



What did you add to your bookcases this week? Link me up!

(the pile)

And don't forget to check out my 150 followers giveaway, two winners get to choose a book from the pile! Also, stay tuned for one next week...

9 comments:

  1. I so love the covers for The Faerie Prince and the Faerie Guardian! :D Sweet haul. Happy reading!

    My StS is over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Starting to see The Faerie Prince today and I love the cover and am definitely intrigued!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to go find the faerie prince on goodreads just because of the covers! you got a great haul this week! enjoy the reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard Jellicoe Road was a really good read. Congrats on more than 150 followers! :) Happy reading and enjoy your books!

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice, Morgan's books look pretty neat, will check them out!

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! I've heard great things about Jellicoe Road. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower and so glad I came across your blog :) HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO sounds like a really good book. Seems sad but could be one of those books that ends up being a feel good type. LOCK AND KEY is amazing. I absolutely love Sarah Dessen and that one is one of my top 3 from her. I've read all of them and highly recommend it. I hope you love it!

    My IMM post. It's rather short this week but hopefully they end up being good books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Sarah Dessen's book, enjoy!
    Happy Reading!
    Stacking The Shelves @ Oh My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, those two books by Rachel Morgan look interesting. I will have to check them out. Enjoy your new books!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete