Saturday, March 16, 2013

Clockwork Princess: Before the Release

Well, the Clockwork Princess craze has unleashed. Fans, such as myself, have been reading teaser after teaser, and watching the trailer over and over again. Or just staring at the beautiful cover. Goodreads members have been making predictions. Rants have come forth from blog commenters. Blog hosts are busy making their teams clear, while biting there nails hoping there preferred guy gets a happy ending.

For people who haven't read this series yet, the hype may seen a little overkill. It isn't.  The Infernal Devices readers have been waiting for this one for a long time. A very long time.

I have to say I am team Will. I didn't think I would be. While I read the first book I was busy thinking Nah, he is too much like Jace. So, Team Jem I was. And the Clockwork Prince came and I was thrown off my tracks. Will, too me, no longer seemed like Jace. He was just trying to do the right thing. But, I still love Jem. Okay, this is hard. I am team Will because of how much he did for Tessa and his family. Both guys, I really hope, get a happy ending.

I know that there also a chance Tessa doesn't end up with either guy. It better not happen or I may cry for days afterward. Tessa deserves to have a little happiness too!

Cassandra Clare is an amazing writer. If Clockwork Princess is as good as the two processors, she may earn a place on my favorites authors list. I really hope this is a good conclusion to the series. I have a feeling it could be a tear provoking one though.

Goodreads Description: Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Timesbestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

Are you excited for Clockwork Princess? Any predictions or hopes? Team Jem or Will?

1 comment:

  1. It's coming out tomorrow..
    *drum roll*
    I am starting to freak out...
    Well I have tons of predictions and hopes... :D But I am scared I am going to be let down, there are so many 'last books' that have disappointed I am scared this one will as well. Let's hope not.
    Also... TEAM WILL ALL THE WAY!!! :D
    although I like Jem as well.

    ReplyDelete