Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #29


Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Publication Date: April 15th, 2014
Genre: Young Adult Fiction
Amazon/Barnes and Noble
Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend.

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash.

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night isn't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?
Well, there are so many reasons I am waiting for Don't Look Back! The primary reason is that Jennifer L. Armentrout has written other books I love. Also, I am curious about how the cover relates to the book, and the synopsis had me watering for more.

What are you waiting on this week?
 Post Signature

7 comments:

  1. So many J.A. books I'm seeing being featured! =)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Just saw this a few blogs back! Love JLA. It's not quite a paranormal read but seems like it might have enough eeriness to it that I might give it a try!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing her in 3 weeks! Love the cover, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore JLA's books too and this one just sounds so good and creepy! The cover is pretty creepy too!
    Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I seriously can't wait for this one either, and I love the cover, definitely interesting to see how it does relate to the book, a little creepy, too. Great pick! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for this one too! Love the cover and the synopsis. Great pick!

    My Wow @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many JLA Books this week. I've seen so many new books from her, so I'm excited. Come check out my haul as well.

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete