Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bloodlines: Review Poem

Goodreads Description: Sydney protects vampire secrets - and human lives.

Sydney belongs to a secret group who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the world of humans and vampires.

But when Sydney is torn from her bed in the middle of the night, she fears she's still being punished for her complicated alliance with dhampir Rose Hathaway. What unfolds is far worse. The sister of Moroi queen Lissa Dragomir is in mortal danger, and goes into hiding. Now Sydney must act as her protector.

The last thing Sydney wants is to be accused of sympathizing with vampires. And now she has to live with one...





Richelle Mead reminded me
why I so love fantasy
I was completely drawn in
I don't even know where to begin

Let's start with the Bloodlines cast
I fell for the paranormal gang fast
Each character sprang from the page
The bad ones, the good ones, 
the young and old aged

Sydney felt totally real
I know what she feels
She can be weak, can be smart
Can be strong, she is figuring out her heart

The alchemists call every vampire evil
But are the humans just more afraid then they reveal?
Sydney knows the djamphir and moroi 
She sees they have feeling that aren't just a ploy

Lost Aiden has a broken heart
Sweet Jill doesn't quite yet know her part
Protective Eddie has a secret of his own
I wish I could call each on the phone!

I totally related to Sydney which made this book all the more enjoyable. I haven't read Vampire Academy but will soon! I plan to write a full review next week, and attach this poem to it. Also, a vocabulary list. Mead is so creative! There are all these special words (most I can't pronounce!)

Overall, I loved this book, watch out for my special review next week!




1 comment: