Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

      It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted, for the YA version, at Teach Mentor Texts and originated at Book Journey. This meme shows what you are reading, what you plan to read, and what you read the last week!




Currently Reading:


Read Last Week:

So what are you reading this week? I read a lot last week, whoa! And that is not counting the books I iPad! Link me up to your posts or comment if you want to! I would love checking out your posts!

2 comments:

  1. There goes The Lunar Chronicles again. I must read the books- perhaps when the third book comes out. After reading your review, I'm glad it seems to live up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm halfway through Scarlet right now! Probably going off to finish that as soon as I check a few more blogs...

    ReplyDelete