Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #25

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

I was pretty darn sick this whole week. *sigh* However, I did receive some pretty awesome books thanks to my amazing family and my english assignment. The Greek Mythology book was for my English class, and then I spied a beautiful copy of Snow White...

Bought or Gifted


Young Adult
To Be Perfectly Honest by Sonya Sones
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
Envy by Elizabeth Miles
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Other
Snow White by The Grimm Brothers
Greek Gods and Heroes by Rouse

How was your week?
-Emily

6 comments:

  1. I was/am sick too so I totally sympathize with you. You still did pretty well though! I haven't read any of the books you picked up so I'm looking forward to your reviews.

    Hope you feel better!

    -P.E @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days of Blood and Starlight was awesome. I hope you love all your books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard To Be Perfectly Honest is pretty good...I added Sea Glass to my collection a couple of weeks ago.
    Nice Haul!
    Mine:
    http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better now, being ill is no fun at all.

    Here's my round-up of the week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of a few of these...I'll definitely have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better. Great haul! I still need to read Days of Blood and Starlight, but I'll probably wait until the third book is out. Loved the first one, though.

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-26-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete