Monday, February 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #31



Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon (I Promise)



1. Anna and the French Kiss.
Etienne St. Claire = British (yet somehow French and American too), cute, and funny. How can anyone not love Etienne St. Claire? Even his name is awesome for heavens sake!

2. Pivot Point. 
Trevor is amazing. I am now reminded that I need to get my hands on Split Second NOW! It releases tomorrow (I think). YAY!


3. Bloodlines (the whole series)
Adrian and Sydney are such a perfect match. However, for some reason, Richelle Mead wants them to be apart. Stop their suffering and trials! (I'm kidding. You all know I love it.)

4. Fangirl
Levi :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D All those smiley faces explain how my face looked every time he was on the page!


5. Vampire Academy (the whole series)
Once again, Richelle Mead has created two characters with the best chemistry. Then, she repeatedly tears them apart and puts terrible obstacles in their path. Let's all give a toast to Rose and Dimitri!

6. Catching Jordan
Sam Henry is so freaking adorable and charming!!!! *squeals*


7. My Life Next Door
This book is an awesome, swoony summer read!

8. White Hot Kiss
I just read this AMAZING book and I have just one word: Roth. *fans self* Really, you should pre-order this baby for a fun, swoony ride!

9. The Last Olympian
Okay, so all the swoons were basically on the last page. However, I waited FIVE BOOKS for that page. (Spoiler: Percabeth FOREVER)

10. The Boys of Summer, An Endless Summer, and That One Summer
After reading this series, I was a mess of giggles and smiles.


 What are some books that made you swoon?
 Post Signature

10 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I'm not the only one who included Percabeth!!! Percabeth=Eternal love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloodlines and Vampire Academy <3 obsessed haha

    great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pivot Point is one of those series where I don't feel like I must have the books right this second so I thought I would wait until the series is complete. But now that's it's getting so much love in today's TTT posts I'm not sure I'm still able to wait :D

    The Last Olympian is a good one! It took them so damn long and then FINALLY! In that moment I felt like a standing ovation is due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pivot Point! Yes! I loved that book so much. This is such a great list of books :)
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want White Hot Kiss like yesterday!! Or last year!! Seeing it too many times today! So excited for it too! Great list!!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sydrian. Percabeth. LAYLOTH!!!! (White Hot Kiss is so utterly amazing, right? Roth is just... *sigh*) I completely and 150% agree with your choices.

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read My Life Next Door. I have it, just haven't got around to it yet. I loved Pivot Point and can't wait for Split Second. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list!! I also had My Life Next Door on my list. It is such a cute book how could you now put it on this list? I can't wait for the second one to come out, but come on publishers, 2015, really, really?
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Anna and the French Kiss, Pivot Point and Bloodlines series! Great list,
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun list! I loved FanGirl so much, I could just read it over and over and over. <3 So, the books I really have to move up on my TBR list: My Life Next Door, Catching Jordan, and The Olympians series. Seriously!

    Here's my swoony reads, if you'd like to take a look:)

    ReplyDelete