My Top Ten Auto-buy AuthorsTop Ten Tuesday is a wonderful meme hosted at Broke and the Bookish! Today I am sharing with you my top ten Auto-buy authors!
- Ally Carter. She is light, funny, and serious. Her books are a treat!
- Tamora Pierce. Her books are wonderful, magical, and intriguing! My favorites are the song of the lioness series, Beka Cooper, and The Immortals.
- Rick Riordan. C'mon! How could he not be on my list?
- Jennifer L Armentrout. I am still amazed at Pure and Obsidian!
- Jessica Day George. I do love a good Fairytale.
- Kasie West. I started reading a book by her tonight. And, wow. I am pre ordering her next books with 99% certainty unless Pivot Point all the suddenly sucks. And I doubt that!
- Rachel Hawkins. I love the Hex Hall series! Sophie is awesomely funny and witty! Archer, Archer, Archer.
- Stephenie Perkins. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS IS AWESOMELY UNFORGETTABLE
- Cynthia Hand. Uneartly. Cool Angels. Duh.
- Cassandra Clare. She writes books that make you smile and laugh.
P.S I just ordered Just One Day. If I like it as much as I liked Forman's other books, she might make the list pretty soon!